Tag Archives: Film making
Movies supported by the Wiper streaming program can be shared with friends through messages and comments on their info pages, and the company revealed that 65% of all related revenue will go to their filmmakers via the mentioned built-in bitcoin wallet. Indie movies can be discovered through various categories which can additionally be filtered by length, country of origin, and language. Another cool feature which will probably draw some customers is the fact that 20% of each movie can be streamed to a user’s device completely free of charge. – Dominik Bosnjak, Androidheadlines
- Who is your audience? Simple? Yes. Redundant? Perhaps. Tantamount to the success of your series? Absolutely.
- Is it your calling card or is it for “the fans”? One thing people who work on the web tend to underestimate is their personal and professional goals with the show. Where do they want it to wind up?
- Cast not only actors who are right for the role, but also ones who move markets At this stage in the game of online video, there are known and trusted “stars” or weblebrities who have loyal fans and fan bases. Many of them, are looking for new ways to increase their brand, build their audience and express themselves creatively.
- Create Ancillary Content Remember, “Web TV is NOT TV light.” Just like cable is not TV, and TV was not film, and film was not radio[.]
- Plan for the Series, Not Just the Season After you’ve thought about the WHY, it behooves the storyteller to think about the length of the story.
- Allot for a Marketing Budget Many industry professionals don’t know when a block-buster movie comes out, that 33% of the ENTIRE budget of the film is spent in PR/Marketing!
- Make your series “web friendly” by doing your research The internet is all about freedom, but remember, “Structure sets you free,” so educate yourself on the best practices of digital video production and immerse yourself in its community, culture, and rhythm. – Brian Rodda,indieWIRE
(Full Story: http://ift.tt/141lEue )